We had a great Christmas this year! It seemed like there was something going on every day for a couple of weeks. Almost all of our family members were in town (Summerhays' and Fishers). That is a pretty big deal! There was a Fisher party and gift exchange at my brother Ben's and then a salad contest/white elephant/father christmas party at my brother-in-law Caleb's house, Christmas day get-togethers at both of our parents, a new years party with the Fishers, New Years morning sports with Summerhays' and a dinner with my Fisher girl cousins. Not to mention hanging out almost every night playing "Apples to Apples" or cards. This is the way I remember spending every Christmas of my life. I am thrilled that my kids will grow up with simmilar memories; surrounded by cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents. It was nice to see everyone. I love you all so much!
Below is a slideshow of all of the events. (It's not working on Safari for some reason...)
2 comments:
How cute! You guys have great traditions. (I loved the kid bowling!) I hope someday my kids will HAVE cousins to live next to. :)
great slideshow Cheleyne. I too loved the kid bowling. glad you're preserving these memories. That's why we have your link on our page, J/K! love you guys!
Post a Comment