December 16, 2007

Joyous Christmas Festivities!



'Tis the season boys and girls for eggnog, caroling and getting to wear tacky Christmas sweaters! The holiday activities have been keeping us plenty busy. We took a stroll around Dovewood Court admiring all of the houses covered in lights and we also had the 1st Annual Sweater Party including a pancake feast at IHOP. I hope you are all getting to enjoy this time of year, too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME sweaters. What a fun idea. I don't think they would be worn otherwise. I hope life is going well for you guys. I love seeing the pictures and video. So much fun. Good job, Hyrum, on the Nutcracker video. Charlotte is so cute.

Kendal said...

Ugly sweater party. That's genius. Wearing them out to breakfast, kind of embarrassing...

van den Eikhof said...

Hi Cheleyne,
It looks like you had a fun ugly sweater party. I love it! I hope that you had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year. You daughters are beautiful!