
Charlotte graced the stage in her latest ballet performance, "The Littlest Nutcracker". She and her 3 classmates starred as the "Sugar Plum Fairies" led by their teacher Miss Stevie. It was an adorable and magical experience! What a great way to get in the spirit of the season!
I never thought the day would come that my own daughter would be participating in the same show that I had been a teacher in for many years before. I have to say, though it was nice to simply sit and watch out with all the other moms and dads, I missed being on the stage with the little ballerinas. I mean when else can I get away with wearing a tutu?
Below is a short movie Hyrum made of the performance. Charlotte is second from the left in the "Sugar Plum Fairies" dance.
1 comment:
We had so much fun at The Littlest Nutcracker...it doesn’t get much cuter. Charlotte was adorable and the picture is so precious!
Post a Comment