
I know I have been really slacking on the blog lately. I recently went back to work at Tricks and when I am not there I am cleaning the house or hanging with my peeps (a.k.a. Hyrum and the girls). I am working in the office, gym and teaching dance classes. Today was my first time teaching after 3 years. The leotard was much tighter than it used to be... I am teaching 3-4 year old Ballet, 4-5 year old Ballet/Tap classes, a boys dance class and in January I will be teaching a Tiny Tots Music & Movement class for 18 mos. to 3 years. (The photo above is from 1999. Those kids are almost, if not already, teenagers now. That makes me old.)
3 comments:
That's exciting Chel! That picture gave me major flashbacks to birthday parties. I'm glad I worked there, even if it wasn't for very long, so I can at least have a sense of what you do.
Cant wait to start your class in January!
Good for you!
Post a Comment