July 14, 2009

We Still Exist

I know I've been slacking on the blog. I'm sure I will continue to slack. But I have a minute to let all my loyal blog followers know that we are well and having a great summer. I am working a few mornings a week running a dance program. Hyrum has been busy tending to our beautiful new garden and learning to bake breads and can our fresh produce. And the girls are busy being kids!
Savannah is not a big fan of tan lines.

Charlotte loves bugs. (I try not to be too grossed out)

Hyrum's new hobby. (It has grown a lot since this photo)

Thank you Grandpa Gary for getting us started!

6 comments:

Dance's said...

Avery went crazy looking at the top two pictures. She went from laughing at Savannah's bottom to screaming"the scared face"at Char's bugs. Great photos!

Nicole Brown said...

Wow, I am so impressed with the garden. Hyrum needs to come and help me get started on ours. One day...

Jenn said...

I love the garden! I would love to have one someday. Yours looks amazing.

Jim and Shana McGavock said...

Did you guys get a house? I am so jealous of your garden!

Loving wife to Matthew and 2 amazing kids said...

Wow Awesome Garden Hyrum! I love♥ the 2 shots of your girls. Savannahs butt shot is great and Im a bug girl at heart so go Charlotte!

Benjamin said...

I want a garden... I'll even settle for growing basil and tomatoes..Hyrum ..teach a box building class..