Hyrum, Cheleyne, Charlotte & Savannah
Nicely put. Love the hair Dan and Michael...
This was a really good video. We have Danielle and Michelle living next door to us, Great gals. they know how we are going to vote and we still are friends. It's nice
Hey Chel, I had free time to post. It's a good vid, I like that they can still be friends at the end.
That is my favorite prop 8 video yet! Right at my level!
This is the best one for sure.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Nicely put. Love the hair Dan and Michael...
This was a really good video. We have Danielle and Michelle living next door to us, Great gals. they know how we are going to vote and we still are friends. It's nice
Hey Chel, I had free time to post. It's a good vid, I like that they can still be friends at the end.
That is my favorite prop 8 video yet! Right at my level!
This is the best one for sure.
Post a Comment