My Little baby is starting to communicate! Baby sign is great. Charlotte was a great signer at a very early age. It was so helpful to know her needs and wants. And it's so cute! Now Savannah is following in her sister's footsteps. Savannah signed "all done" for the first time after sitting in her car seat for hours while I was at the orthodontist. She can also sign "more".
4 comments:
She is so cute! I love baby signs! It is so handy, isn't it?!
Oh my gosh! I was just video taping London today doing her signs! Savannah is awesome and so cute♥
I love that you guys are back in action...we missed you!
Savannah is a little pro with her "all done" Sooo cute! she getting so big, so fast!
That was sooooo cute! Emma and Brooke both learned "more" but I didn't have the patience for anything else. Nice work!
Post a Comment